Search results

1. N

My 40 breeder build, need help (light, can i drill a 40 breeder?)

Hi. You definitely can drill a 40 breeder. I have made a few tanks in the past using those Petco tanks. I used glass-holes.com overflow kits. They work very well. You can do center overflow too but I forgot who makes them. It requires drilling the bottom so be careful. Many tanks are tempered on...
  2. N

Marin's 7.5g nano mixed reef

Hey guys....I am looking to trade for a nvidia GTX 680 graphics card or $500 Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
  3. N

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
  4. N

More random pix Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
  5. N

6. N

Tank you so much for the credit. Luis aka saltyguy is very good with rock sculpting. Wait till you guys see his tank! Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
  7. N

Heres a pic of the side where you can see my reef controller. It's a reefangel with PWM for my LEDs. The controller does my wavemaking using koralia mini, heating, feeding mode, water change mode, monitor ph, etc...etc... But the best part is that it does sunrise and sunset. The pattern...
  8. N

Thanks....its all I have now. Sold the 57. Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
  9. N

I am willing to help if you need.... Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
  10. N

Ok so the tank is a Mr. Aqua and stand is jbj.....I used a standard 2.5g tank for the fuge, but I cut 1/3 away. I cut all silicone from bottom and one side. Removed those panels, cut them with standard glass cutter and siliconed everything back together. So that holds about 1.75 gallons. I...
  11. N

This is at night, here you can see my fuge and sump!!!! Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
  12. N

13. N

Hey guys, just wanted to share some photo's of my tank. I will be explaining details and give more pix as I have time..... Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk 2
  14. N

Reef Deal I'm selling off my livestock

i am interested in that clown that is hosing GSP and maybe a few other things. let me know if he is still available
  15. N

Yet another LED build

very nice Jimmy! is this where my LEDs went?
  16. N

restarting! any help?

Hey all. I have been a member for several months now. I recently changed tanks from a standard 29g drilled to a 40B drilled (this is the one mr.rodrigo won in the Feb. Meeting and gave to me, thanks bro!), and now to a 57 RR. I did this all in one month and in the process I lost a lot of money...
  17. N

Reef Deal QT or Frag tank

oops! I may have put this in the wrong thread. This is equipment for sale.
  18. N

Reef Deal QT or Frag tank

For BRS members i will let it go for $40 thanks for looking. http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/for/2852331092.html
  19. N

Reef Deal Cleaner Shrimp at Quincy Petco clearance

PETCO at Quincy center has about 4 cleaner shrimp left and they are on clearance for $17.99 that's almost half off!!!
Back