Yellow watchman goby 2in $25
A pair of sexy shrimp $ 30
Coral bandit shrimp lg $20
Black unrcin $15
Brown w black strip starfish lg $15
Fire fish 3in $15
Spider decor crab 5in $20
A dozen Snails hermit crabs $5
I'll post up the list of corals wen i get home but I figured I could generate interest to see if it's worth posting the corals I'm on a time limit seeing how Im moving by the end of the month if I don't get enough interest then I'll trade em in for credit at Krystal clear I'm in Worcester and I can't meet up with you your welcome to take a look during the week I'm usually around Monday - Thursday

Last edited:
Forgot to post up some pictures to give you guys/gals an idea of what's for sell
484ab5f1-4c41-c607.jpg

Last edited:
I'm trying to post images of the corals but tapatalk isn't working ? I'm trying it on the reg site using my iPhone cause I don't have a lp but I can't figure it out anyone have an idea how I could post up picture using my iPhone without tapa talk?

6 head Duncan plug $45 less then $7.50 ahead
Yellow polpys 1 frag 20 + polpys $20 and a 35 + polpys on half a clam shell $ 35 less then 75 cents a polyp
10+ watermelon zoas $20
12+ Yellow eyed dragon zoa $20
36 + green dragon eyes zoas $35
10 head Indepentent day micro acan $70
Neon green toadstool opens up to 6in $40
4 Yuma ric's $75 there all on one tile $18 each but I ain't cutting off the tile
15 + polyps pre frag 2 available Big green button polyps $20 each

7 in lr covered with Gsp $20
70 polyps Blue Xenia the long wavy kind they have a different name but wateva with a feather duster worn brown with white $ 20
A 5in x 5in mixed lr with 80 + gold ish color and 25 +zoas fire & ice and 30 + of spooky polyps $ 100
6in x 4in mixed 75 +spooky polpys with 15 + big green button polyps $50
35+ Green long cloves on small peace of lr $25
50+ zoas of gorilla nipples $65
16 heads of neon green Duncan on a tile $ 80 $5 bucks a head
Round lr 5in x5in with 18 heads of green button polyps $25
25+ bright green mushrooms on a long lr 6in x6in $40
Bright green leather coral $30
Mixed frag 12 zoas gorilla nipples & a zoa that looks like fire and ice 10 zoas $35
Lr 5in x 3in with 3baby ultra maxi mini carpets $ 40
Reg med toadstool frag $20
75+ Kidd reds zoas with these little polyps of idk? What $120 very bright
4in x3 galaxya coral sorry if I said it wrong $25
And a couple other Kenya trees each and more green button polyps and a couple lr with more ultra maxi mini carpets and Yuma rics mixed prices most are with other corals on lr big and small peace of lr
Plus there's two trigger shrimps $20 each and 2 $10 each porcelain crabs ones blue ish purple the others a white one forgot the name
And some unknown sps purple with green polyps 3-4in a peace about 5 of em $15 each

I almost forgot about the Rbta 3in still growing $65 and a unhappy gbta made a mistake and got to close to the galaxya coral so it's sad right $20 about a dozen ultra maxi mini carpets I have to move the 15 th so the sooner I could get the tank empty the better

Most of the picture are 6months old they all have grow alot

Last edited:
So Im trying to find away to avoid taken down the tank completelty it's been 4yrs with my system a lot of ups and downs and all because of 15 days and not find a pet friendly apt in worcester I'm forced to sell some stuff to make maintaine a smaller tank I could put most of the corals in zip lock bags and totes for transport till I get them to my bads in Gardner but theres a few corals I know wont be happy with the relocation so ill repost the ones up for sell and im prob diff selling the fish but not the invert i love my spider deco crab i just cant part ways now with tank she my baby :( I prob moved my tank more then most vet reefers on this site it's sad I know but I've gotta better at it ;) I was also wonder if any local reefer wouldnt mind watching my corals and lr with coral for a month I'll pay you pm with info on where your located and if you could Accommodate the extra 40 corals and 4 big lr peaches of lr I got a 5 36 t5 fixture just no temp tank for it ?

So I realized its about time I gave back so I'll be fraging up some corals to give away as a freebie for who Eva comes by and buy a frag/coral/fish/invert so I guess it's a bogo thing .
;)
I can't forget those who help me out when I wanted corals ;) thanks Michellel out in barre ma wonderful person you gotta see her system very beautiful sit up and John k my main man forever willing to help a noob out I think I still have your trap by the way sorry no wheels :( I'll get it back to you I promiss and everybody else that forgot to mention gotta love this site there's always some there to give a helping hand. Thanks guys/gals

P.s I have a new list of corals fish and inverts I'm keeping a few of em so I don't go into a deep depression once you go reef you always come back ! :)

Last edited:
So Im trying to find away to avoid taken down the tank completelty it's been 4yrs with my system a lot of ups and downs and all because of 15 days and not find a pet friendly apt in worcester I'm forced to sell some stuff to make maintaine a smaller tank I could put most of the corals in zip lock bags and totes for transport till I get them to my bads in Gardner but theres a few corals I know wont be happy with the relocation so ill repost the ones up for sell and im prob diff selling the fish but not the invert i love my spider deco crab i just cant part ways now with tank she my baby :( I prob moved my tank more then most vet reefers on this site it's sad I know but I've gotta better at it ;) I was also wonder if any local reefer wouldnt mind watching my corals and lr with coral for a month I'll pay you pm with info on where your located and if you could Accommodate the extra 40 corals and 4 big lr peaches of lr I got a 5 36 t5 fixture just no temp tank for it ?
Should of edited the post before I submitted it ;)

i am interested in that clown that is hosing GSP and maybe a few other things. let me know if he is still available

So for the delay but here's the new list :

Fish:
Pair of clowns
Yellow tang
Lawnmower blenny
Yellow watchman goby
Fire fish if he's still in there it's been weeks I haven't seen em ?

Inverts :
Pair Sexy shrimp
Clean up crew including snails ,hermits
2 emarld crabs
Coral bandit shrimp lg
Brown & black strips starfish lg
Cleaner shrimp lg if I could find em
Fire shrimp lg if I could find em
Proceline crab lg
Anmmone crab lg
Sand sifting starfish med if I could find em

Corals :