Search results

1. K

FS Beginner corals for sale

My neglected tank finally getting some attention. Slimming down the overgrown Would like to move these along. I believe these are green eye zoa's smaller frags 20+ heads 5$ Large Rock 5"x6" with 100+ heads and pulsing zenia 30$ Clam shell 40+ heads and pulsing zenia 15$ Small rubble rock with...
  2. K

Help identify

Forgot what I bought few years ago.. Looks kinda like a gonipora but it's shorter and more of a hard crusting coral
  3. K

Free Styrofoam cooler

12x12x 10 Pick up in carver or south Boston
  4. K

Dual fuel generators

Not sure if others noted but propane runs less wattage than gas. Just bought a dual fuel this past storm outage.. So keep that in mind when sizing a generator for what your running.
  5. K

Gate valve installation - please some guidance

Just did this to mine..red sea e260 Here's a pic I think it also depends on where and how your gonna run your sump. An all purpose cement is what I used. Wished I used a clear primer.. But had people on hand.
  6. K

One plus 7t macro setting

Just a couple
  7. K

WTB Hydra 32HD

There's 4 white ones on reef to reef that just posted. Fyi
  8. K

New sump setup help

No baffle between skimmer and return pump. They are in the same chamber.. I could possibly cut down a baffle between the center section and last to make it shorter.. But I'm not sure that would be enough. If I were to upgrade the sump how do I make sure I don't have the same problem..I would...
  9. K

New sump setup help

So I have a red sea e260 that I installed the sump kit on. I just bought the pipes and attempted to fit a aqueon pro flex 3 underneath. The problem I'm having is when the system powers down The sump is maxed out for water level. But with everything running the sump water level is to low to run...
  10. K

How to trim mushrooms?

What does everybody do with the trimmings always seemed a waste tossing.. Not enough or to much work trying to sell or give away..
  11. K

How to trim mushrooms?

Shrooms getting to be overwhelming. What's the best way to keep them at bay or in a specific area.. Scalpel?
  12. K

FS Neptune cor15 new. + Apex stuff

Neptune cor15 return pump Was going to run in sump. Decided to go another direction... This is new open boxed item. Never used or seen water. Asking what I paid minus taxes 300$ Neptune atk Only one optical sensor working. Asking $70. (New sensor costs about $30 shipped) Apex wifi Currently up...
  13. K

Apex just bonked

Maybe something with the date and time zone set wrong.... Just had day light savings..?
  14. K

WTB RBTA

Have a few in carver
  15. K

FS Waterbox 170 4/5 full break down or buy whole

Sorry.... Sux.. good luck with sale
  16. K

First posted pics

Just have to find something not green in my tank
  17. K

First posted pics

Just took a few under the blues on my one plus 7t macro filter First time posting pics.
  18. K

Who can guess what I'm doing

Argh
  19. K

Help identify algae

Running a aio setup so don't want/can't add reactors or scrubbers or even growing macro has been tough. Running good water thru rodi. I practically starve my fish.. Feeding once or twice a week.. 20 percent water change every other week.... When I test for nitrates or phosphates they read...
Back