Search results

1. 76hudson

FS GC Rimless 40gal, Reefbreeders 32 V2, Trigger Sump

Hi All - looking to go in another direction so putting items up for sale - Photon 32 V2 - Exceptional condition, very low hours - original packaging with all items - legs, hanging kit, etc. Also includes link kit for multiple fixtures. The remote spent some time in my desk drawer so it shows...
  2. 76hudson

Getting Back

Congrats! Pull the trigger?
  3. 76hudson

Reef Deal Petco 1st Time Repeat Delivery

Which Petco salt to each of you buy? All of you have had success, just curious about preferences.
  4. 76hudson

Reef Deal Petco 1st Time Repeat Delivery

Which salt to you gents prefer?
  5. 76hudson

Who uses an auto feeder?

I use a neptune auto feeder with Hikari Marine-S. The pellets have been in there for probably two months because I have it on the lowest output. I don't see any ill effects of it sitting in there, my three small fish immediately hammer it when it hits the water.
  6. 76hudson

Looking to start 40B

I had a glass holes overflow on my petco 40b for years. Easy install and was very quiet after tinkering.
  7. 76hudson

Where do our members live?

Plymouth-ish
  8. 76hudson

Meetings

I'd love to go but I have too many little kids. My wife doesn't mind my tank, but she will if it's the reason I disappear for half a day on the weekend. Give me a few years, no one will care if I'm here, and I'll be there.
  9. 76hudson

Anyone have luck putting coralline shavings into their tank to promote growth??

Algaebarn started selling it recently. I've had nothing but good interactions with them so I'd be surprised if they backed a product that didn't do anything. https://www.algaebarn.com/shop/aquarium-supplies/coralline-algae-bottle/
  10. 76hudson

Snail style ID

That might be a brilliant call, I do have culerpa in the fuge.
  11. 76hudson

Snail style ID

Any ideas on what is colonizing the back of my snail? There's a very small fan at the top of each circle but it doesn't retract. Wondering if I should give him a haircut or just let it ride.
  12. 76hudson

Free Chaeto

I see that. There are a few dozen UFO grow lights out there.
  13. 76hudson

Free Chaeto

Which light did you choose?
  14. 76hudson

List of local coral & fish (old thread)

Lovely Pets is moving to Kingston, MA in the June/July time frame. Just off exit 10, Rt 3.
  15. 76hudson

Its in !

I like it. Feed the fish, rip off a few squats.
  16. 76hudson

My reef tanks

Really, really nice. What are the two powerheads on the right in the 34? Are there any others in there? Im setting up a similar size.
  17. 76hudson

LFS around?

I think the petco Pembroke guy was named Cody. He was solid. Not sure where he landed.
  18. 76hudson

Plumbing Vendors?

Thank you, that's where I'll start. If anyone is looking to get rid of leftovers, send me a note on the side.
  19. 76hudson

Plumbing Vendors?

Hi Folks, Looking for some opinions - Where does everyone like to buy their plumbing supplies? I'm putting a new tank together for the first time in 5 years. Thanks!
  20. 76hudson

Finally getting the tank wet.

That's going to be beautiful! I really like the simple rock work.
Back