Reef Deal 15% at Drfostersmith.com

BTW - I just used this code for the second time this past week. If you have a login account and shop that way, you can't re-use the coupon code. But if you choose to shop and not use your login, you can. Which makes no sense to me...you'd think you'd be rewarded for being a repeat customer.

Yea, I snagged three buckets of salt from them a couple weeks ago - worked out to about $30/bucket with shipping - sweet coupon.

Just used the coupon "Dodge" tonight to order some new MH lights (THAT WERE ON SALE!!!) and some other miscellaneous supplies needed and saved $33.58!!!

Yes!! Thank you!!

Lucy

I am so glad you bumped this, I had forgoten about it and I just revised an order and saved a bundle :) Thank you Tphamster and the bumpers. This works on live aquaria too.

Bummer... looks like all good things must come to an end, and so has this discount... posting from DFS on RC says:

Thank you for contacting us with your concerns regarding the Dodge Discount. This deal has expired on August 31st. Here is a link to the page on Dodge’s website http://dodgedeals.com/pages/offers/2/index.shtml. We have been informed this offer will be removed shortly when they refresh their website. We apologize for any inconvenience.

If we can assist you with any questions or concerns please contact us at 1-800-562-7169.

Stacie R.
Technical Support
Drs Foster & Smith

The only coupon I am aware of that might be available for the individual reefer is k=2605/4017 which gives you $5 off.

Back