2009 Atlantis Marine World Bus trip

haha, no he will have to keep the coolers on his lap. :p

;)

This was a joke for anyone wondering!

There is cargo space for coolers. It's okay to bring snacks/water/soda to keep you going during the ride. There is a bar and galley/concession stand on the ferry, and lunch is provided at the aquarium.

This was a joke for anyone wondering!

There is cargo space for coolers. It's okay to bring snacks/water/soda to keep you going during the ride. There is a bar and galley/concession stand on the ferry, and lunch is provided at the aquarium.

I am sure people knew it was a joke. Greg's lap isn't that big for all his frags :D

You mean we are not going to have a professional couch driver named Clarence with a crisp uniform and bow tie.

I meant "coach driver" and he has to be a little older and drive on the right side of the road! Photo from England.

Attachments

• coach driver.jpg
    coach driver.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Had a great time on the trip. Thanks to the BRS BOD and officers who planned and manned the trip. Thanks particularly to the drivers of the trip. That was a LOT of driving. I know Dave R. (McReeferson) was driving our van, not sure who (Greg? Delta?) was driving the other one.

The day was great..nice to see/meet everyone..It was great to put a face with the names..Many Thanks to the organizers and to the drivers!!

Just wanted to throw in my 2 cents. We had a great time. Met some good people. Don't know if I should associate with them. They seem to have a reef addiction.:D We probably would never have done a trip like that on our own. A tip of the hat and a big thank you to Heather for organizing the trip and to Greg and Dave for driving.

Back