2017 New England Frag Farmer's Market - Storrs CT 3/11/17

I vote for a bigger venue for next year! Nice to see all of the people coming out to support the vendors but man it was jammed, could barely move in some rooms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like I can't make it. The food truck got booked at TSC in Leominster so I am at home until the baby finishes his nap :(

Anyone want to post their goodies from today? I would love to see what I missed out on

i also missed it .but i did make it to pax east today .cant wait to see what every one scored from ffm

Anyone want to post their goodies from today? I would love to see what I missed out on

I picked up a tricolor mini-colony for $70, a red dragon for $20, a gold tipped torch for $25, a couple of small gorgonians for $5, and a few other sticks whose names I've already forgotten.

--------------------------------
The tricolor and one of the gorgonians:

IMG_20170312_111618 (Copy).jpg

The gold tipped torch:

IMG_20170312_111749 (Copy).jpg

The frags on the front left and right are just accidental frags of the tricolor that I made while removing the tricolor colony from its original base. Curious to see if the really tiny one survives.

IMG_20170312_112258 (Copy).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I picked up a tricolor mini-colony for $70, a red dragon for $20, a gold tipped torch for $25, a couple of small gorgonians for $5, and a few other sticks whose names I've already forgotten.

The tricolor and one of the gorgonians:

View attachment 113342

The gold tipped torch:

View attachment 113343

The frags on the front left and right are just accidental frags of the tricolor that I made while removing the tricolor colony from its original base. Curious to see if the really tiny one survives.

View attachment 113344
in my experience, unless you have really good flow, it's best to frag up tight colonies right away. gives them better chance of survival with more flow around the branches.

so I think the frags should be fine :)

nice scores!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Thank you for putting this on. It was great, if not crowded! I bought several frags from Jason Fox that I am praying don't lose their color!

I bought a Watermelon Smoothie, a Lunar Lepto, a Candy Corn Favia Pentagona, and another purple favor with a yellow rim that Jason said he hasn't named yet. Unfortunately I don't have a great camera, but check them out on his website.

I picked up a bounce mushroom, i wanted to see what the hype was about. Its a WWC Sunkist, about dime size right now but i guess they grow pretty quick. Got a bunch of different zoas. Blue hornets, purple monsters, jokers, scrambled eggs, blondies, fruity loops, red people eaters, a few no names. A fat dendro, meteor shower cyphastrea, and a sweet blue tipped torch with pink tentacles and green mouth. Will post up pics when I can get to my pc

Back