2nd 2013 Official BRS Growout Competition

I agree, as long as it's not Eagle eyes, Radio Active Dragons or something else that grows like weed I'm good...

May be a nice Polyp? :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Single Polyp for sure.

I wish I could get in, I was in the first, missed the last one, and unfortunately I will be out of town again that weekend so I can't be in this one. Too bad we can't open up the rules to pick up a couple days after the meeting. Oh well, rules are rules.

I will have to be taken out of the list. I was expecting with great anxiety this opportunity to hear Greg's talk but unfortunately family plans changed for the weekend of Nov. 2 and I will not be able to attend.

:(:(:mad::(:(

Almost impossible to f rag zoos to one polyp

Lol I know -- I'll see what I can do ... I have one of my favorites in mind for this. Should be interesting :p

Oh yeah, it's palys ... incase that really matters ..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I think its more about increased numbers of heads and overall health isnt it? Doesnt really matter how many we start with.
Hope its not a real fancy one, those always melt away on me for some reason :(
I look forward to whatever it is though!!

Locked in list. And please if I miss anyone, shoot me a "friendly" pm. Thank you

Jason401
Turbosnail
higorc
jamesdong009
Joelg
s_kelley
Joego2
cstmpprl
phinfan
Nicole79
mrjantzen
dannyp02908
mannysmusic
Chrissy
estubbaly
GobyWanKenobie
jt628
Ledreef
frank180reef

Members to register@ meeting

Technorch
Ryan17
Dmurb

Last edited:
Locked in list. And please if I miss anyone, shoot me a "friendly" pm. Thank you

Jason401
Turbosnail
higorc
jamesdong009
Joelg
s_kelley
Joego2
cstmpprl
phinfan
Nicole79
mrjantzen
dannyp02908
mannysmusic
Chrissy
estubbaly
GobyWanKenobie
jt628
Ledreef
frank180reef

Members to register@ meeting

Technorch
Ryan17
Dmurb

Is it too late to enter the contest still?

Well ... we finished fragging the colony today, so hopefully # of participants will not out-grow the number of frags we have available :p There are a couple of frags with more than 1 polyps, so Jason will have to come up with some strategy on who gets to pick in what order :p

Who wants to see a pic?? I'll post a pic of one of the frags if I get 10 yes's on this thread ;)

- Archit

Upcoming Events

June 9, 2024
Ben Johnson
Club Meeting

Back