Sold 3 BLK AI Primes, HMS Rail W/ Mounts

swilliams2207

Non-member
I have a 49-inch HMS rail, the HMS mounts for the side of the aquarium, 3 black AI primes, and 3 hanging clips made for primes/HMS I got on Etsy.

1 AI is about 1 year old, and the other 2 are about 8 months old. Everything is in good condition. Also have some Hydra 64 HMS mounts if interested in rail setup only.

Will part out AI's for $150 apiece.

Will sell the whole setup pictured for $500. Make me an offer! Located in Scituate, MA.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed.jpg

Last edited:
I have a 49-inch HMS rail, the HMS mounts for the side of the aquarium, 3 black AI primes, and 3 hanging clips made for primes/HMS I got on Etsy.

1 AI is about 1 year old, and the other 2 are about 8 months old. Everything is in good condition. Also have some Hydra 64 HMS mounts if interested in rail setup only.

Will sell the whole setup pictured for $500. Make me an offer! Located in Scituate, MA.

View attachment 194731

View attachment 194714

That’s a nice frag tank how many gallons is that? I’d love to buy one.

It’s a custom 70G by glass cages. 48x24x14. Prob selling it this fall and looking to upgrade.

If you’re planning to sell this fall, shoot me a message I’m interested I fell in love with the measurements low profile low iron glass

View attachment 194731

View attachment 194714

Is it AlO? Or it can use a sump as well?

I drilled and added a sump so it's no longer an AIO but has an Eshopps medium overflow and a fiji sump. Will likely sell the tank, stand, sump, and plumbing all together as a complete system minus livestock and accessories ill transfer to the new build.

unnamed.jpg

I drilled and added a sump so it's no longer an AIO but has an Eshopps medium overflow and a fiji sump. Will likely sell the tank, stand, sump, and plumbing all together as a complete system minus livestock and accessories ill transfer to the new build.

View attachment 195252

Oh my God I fell in love with your tank. It’s gorgeous and the measurements. The tank is what exactly I want. I was going to get one custom-made. But whenever you’re ready, I’m in no rush. Thanks for sending me a better picture.

Back