Red Sea Reef Salt
Instant Ocean Bio-Spira Start Up Nitrifying Bacteria Aquarium Additive

Pic

Picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 361
Also, anyone local (Kingston,MA) with frags pm me as I will be looking within a month or so

Update

I have actually added a few pieces and am going to slow down for a bit. But as far as what I am looking for, I am doing a mixed reef so everything haha. Rics, zoas, sps, lps, etc. whatever catches my eye and what I feel will look good.

I have added a pink, purple and green birdsnest, green birdsnest, 3 feather dusters, 13 heads of Rasta Zoas, green ric, purple digi, 4 drawf hermits, 2 emerald crabs

The plan is to slowly add fish and coral from here on out but you know how that goes. My new Reefkeeper should be here today. Later I will be buying a pH probe for it. Here is my fish list.

Fish
Fire dart fish x2 (have these already)
Pair of clowns
Tail Spot Blenny
Orange Stripe Prawn Goby
Red Mandarin far down the road once I see some good life on the rock

As far as coral I am adding some Red Hornet Zoas and a few heads of Frog Spawn in a week or so. I Want an Acan eventually, zoa and ric garden and then some sps and whatever else I see that I like. This all could change and probably will along the way but that's the plan as of now.

I am also going to set up a live brine shrimp hatchery and raise them foor food.

I use photobucket and then post the image link on here. Don't have to worry about pic or file size that way

So I have a lot to update. I have two cleaner shrimp but would like to add a coral banded shrimp but am wondering if they will all get along. Any one with knowledge or experience please educate me. I have added a tail spot Blenny, Randall's goby, fire and ice zoas, frog spawn, red digi, sand sifting star

Back