Free 3d printed items (members only)

Ah mines going to break then haha. Thanks for the info and the file I’ll have to add it to my lineup. I’m still having too much fun with it, the raft tip for pla has been such a game changer and it seems to enjoy the lower temp of the bed and extruder as recommended.

Have you tried printing any of the actual loc line segments they have on there? I keep reading comments and majority say they are really loose.
Glad it’s been working out for you. I haven’t had to print any of the individual loc line sections, I don’t know if they will be strong enough since the failure point on these prints are at each layer and it takes some force in order to connect them. I was worried about just connecting the nozzle but it popped right on.

Any chance of printing an MP40 cover?
Yes I can print those, here are some I made a while back for another reefer. Is that what you are looking for?
1705799970528.jpeg

Hi,
Any chance you have experience 3D printing a snail cover for an in tank auto top off? I can discuss in a PM if that’s better! There are plans available as well.

Anywhere between 1 and 4 clear or black would be awesome. Thank you. Saturday, I will be in Worcester. I don't know if that is too quick.?
I’ll start printing some. I forgot how long they take but I should have at least 2 by Saturday

Bump, I will be at FFM if any members need anything printed I can start now. Free for small printed items and cost of materials for larger printed items.

Ok any frag racks you have done before?
The only thing close to frag racks are feet that I have printed for egg crate. I have not printed frag racks that attach to glass because you need to seal the magnets and 3d filament eventually takes on water overtime.

Back