Sold 40gal Tank, Stand, and 30gal Sump [Somerville]

wpeterson

BRS Member
I've just broken down our reef tank and I'm selling the display, the metal stand, and the sump. Display/stand must be sold together, sump can be purchases separately. All items are pickup in Somerville, MA outside Davis Sq. area.

Display tank is a Deep Blue Pro 40 breeder (36x18x16) with black silicone seals. It's drilled for two return lines and an Eshopps Eclipse overflow, with dual drains. Was working great for 5+ years with no leaks, some minor wear and tear and one small scratch on the external glass on the right/rear. Paid $450+ new (tank, overflow, stand), yours for $150. You must take the stand with the display.

display-top.jpg

display-overflow.jpg

Sump is an acrylic Precision Marine R30 Pro sump/refugium (30x16x15 ~ 30 gal). It's in great shape, with some minor wear/tear. Runs silent, with dual drains into drain chamber, dual filter socks, skimmer chamber, refugium and return chamber.
Water tight and was powering our system until a week ago. Paid over $300+ new, asking $150.

10764.jpg

More details and pictures of all of this at build time and with fish/coral in it are in my Reef2Reef build thread, here:

Items/Prices:
  • Tank/stand only - $150 (SOLD)
  • Sump only - $150 (SOLD)
  • Tank, stand, and sump all together - $250 (SOLD)

All items sold as of 12/5.

Last edited:
Thank you Winfield. Everything was as you said. It was nice meeting you and your family and I hope you get back in the hobby soon.

Back