90 Gal Reflector Recommendations (SE)

mchartier

Non-member
I am switching to Radiums so I am replacing my reflectors for SE's. They will be in a canopy. Currently I am looking at the LumenMax Elites. Anyone else have any recommendations and why. This is over a standard 90, 48"Lx18W"x24"D.

Thanks
Matt

I was looking at those but they are 16"x16" which would be tight

the other I was looking at was the LumenArc 3 mini

Last edited:
I love my Luminarcs, I have full size though. Best even spread of light I have seen to date.

i use the lumen bright reflectors on the left and right of my tank and an old pfo in the center. it is very easy to tell the difference between them

I am thing of puting together a 36"x36"x24" tank Would one luminarc give me enough coverage for the whole tank?

I am thing of puting together a 36"x36"x24" tank Would one luminarc give me enough coverage for the whole tank?

That is what I have as well. I tried with a 250 first about 8" off the water and the edges up near the surface were noticably dim, I switched to a 400 and have it 10 or 11" off the water and it works well. My tank is a 140 so I feel pretty good only needing to use 400W to light it and being able to keep anything I want.

Back