A few new coral photos from the 40g.

STiTCH87

Saltwater OCD Victim
Snapped a few new shots of corals this weekend.

5asuquhy.jpg

6equ2yju.jpg

e5yteny4.jpg

adupa3y6.jpg

9u9a9a2y.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Thanks. =) Don't be though. With time and patience (and money, lol) you can have the same if not better. I actually got the Gorgonian for $15,the Bubblegum Monster for $10, the Unnamed for $25, and the watermelon for $90. That was the heavy hit but I've wanted it for years now. The plate I got a year ago as a baby for $20 and the zoas I got for $20-$30 iirc for 2-3 polyps at the time. All reasonable prices. I just buy small and cheap to save money and let them grow into expensive pieces.

Thanks. =) Don't be though. With time and patience (and money, lol) you can have the same if not better. I actually got the Gorgonian for $15,the Bubblegum Monster for $10, the Unnamed for $25, and the watermelon for $90. That was the heavy hit but I've wanted it for years now. The plate I got a year ago as a baby for $20 and the zoas I got for $20-$30 iirc for 2-3 polyps at the time. All reasonable prices. I just buy small and cheap to save money and let them grow into expensive pieces.

did you get that bbm from the last meeting?

ooohh thats the one i sold you lol. i knew it looked like the one i had

@turbosnail
Me too! I purposely left it on the sand in hopes of a very flat round growth, and the plan worked beautifully!

@ jokersplayground
It's actually from Greg. I meant the last meeting as in the last Taunton meeting. =)

Picked up a new chalice today. At $22.50 for 25+ eyes, how could I say no?!
4ysepu9a.jpg

Back