A little disapointed at Jays

nicksgt

Non-member
Well I went to Jays yesterday the selection was great as always. But cant say the same for the customer service. Jay was not there, there was some new guy not sure who he was but the whole time I was there he didnt say Hi or ask if I needed any assistance. Now there was one other person in the store when I first got there so its not like they were busy. I was dissapointed like I said he had a great selection but he lost a sale I walked out empty handed, Its amazing how far a simple Hi can go.

Post removed... discussion. Please comply with the VE forum rules. First hand experience with the vendor only.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was there 2 weeks ago... they had a relatively large selection, but i was a little disappointed with the stock...

they had just brought in a bunch of corals, plenty of LPS and Softies, they had some SPS, although none seemed that nice.. but i can understand that, lots of places focus more on LPS/Softies than SPS probably because they are easier for the store themselves to keep..

the fish selection though, i didn't really get. When they first moved to the new location i was up there and they had TONS of fish, and a wide variety of reef safe fish. When i was there a few weeks ago, they still had a fairly decent number of fish in stock, but there were a lot more larger aggressive fish than anything else..

all and all it wasn't a bad trip, i got the piece of equipment i needed, but wasn't that happy with the fish selection.

I'd still make it a point to head over there if i was in the area though, no doubt about that...

Back