After almost 5 years Calciumbuf helped finish my tank

smithcreek

Futurely (*&^#%(@*%
Long story short, I never completely finished my tank even though it's been up and running for nearly 5 years. The tank had been neglected for a while after we lost power for nearly a week in those big rains a couple years ago and I lost most of my livestock. After doing minimal maintenance for the past two years it was time either put it all back in order or take it down. I decided to make it look good again. I recruited Jim Olsen who goes by CALCIUMBUF on BRS, to make some doors for the stand I built, make a skimmer/ATO/GFO reactor cabinet, and a bench seat to house my ballast and other random fish tank crap. Jim did a great job, the door and cabinets look great and my wife is very happy I finally cleaned up "that mess".

Here's a couple before and after pics:

before 1.JPG

before 2.JPG

skimmer and seat.JPG

seat.JPG

inside seat.JPG

Last edited:
It's got a long ways to go to grow in again, but at least the whole setup doesn't look like an eyesore anymore. Thanks Jim! (warning, shameless plug for Jim coming up!) Don't hesitate to call Calciumbuf if you need a stand or cabinets, his work is impeccable and he gets it done fast.

IMG_4240.JPG

Great job. Looks awesome, if only I can get off my behind and start my build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back