Sold ALL SOLD - Large group of fish, coral, anemones

josho923

BRS Member
Hi and thanks for looking. I am taking a break and selling off the entire contents of my 125g reef for $750. Life is hectic so I'm selling this at a huge discount but only all as one package. The major negative: I moved from MA and am now in CT (New Haven area), so you'd have a decent drive. The major positive: I spent roughly $2,500+ on everything contained here and am asking for $750 cash. Not interested in splitting up the sale. Everything I bought was bought pre-quarantined and has been in my tank for well over a year or more and is stable. I've had some major cyano/dinos and life has been way too busy to allow me to devote any real time to keeping this tank looking half decent. I'm happy to FaceTime with anybody or send videos to show them that everything is active as heck and eating well, etc. Here is a list of what you'd be getting, and there are a handful of smaller pieces of coral, too., that I'm not even mentioning here:

- enormous epic Powder Blue Tang (5-6"+ and fat as heck, eats flake)
- flame angel
- mandarin dragonet (readily eats flake, etc.)
- paired midnight snowflake clowns or some fancy designer type like that
- lawnmower blennie
- large hyper watermelon chalice (at least 5" wide)
- reverse hammer coral (at least 4" wide)
- two rock flower anemones
- nice blasto colony (at least 4" wide)
- bubble coral (at least 4" wide)
- large green leather (at least 8" wide)
- a couple of heads of utter chaos zoas
- some encrusting purplish coral with yellow dots, I forget the name (see picture)
- single head large blasto
- small frogspawn
- Kenya trees
- the entirety of Pukani rock in the tank
- free throw-in bonus of a Vertex Alpha 170 protein skimmer (paid over $800 for it, has small leak at site of tube attachment to standpipe, could easily be fixed with silicone I'm assuming)
- numerous other small coral like a red mushroom, gorgonian, etc.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking! The epic Powder Blue Tang alone would probably fetch $400+ at a store, the hyper watermelon chalice would be hundreds, the designer clown pair would be $300+, never mind the flame angel, mandarin dragonet, nice reverse hammers, the rock, and the skimmer that cost more than what I'm selling this whole batch for!

IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1171.jpg
IMG_1187.jpg
IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1178.jpg
IMG_1183.jpg
IMG_1182.jpg
IMG_1185.jpg
IMG_1194.jpg
IMG_1197.jpg
IMG_1200.jpg
IMG_1204.jpg