Sold SOLD Instant slice of reef / garden $100

JohnK

Staff member
BRS Member
Nothing rare or expensive here, but a chunk of actual established live rock covered with the following;
-"Orange oxide" zoas 20+ polyps
-"Rasta" zoas 15+ polyps
-"Smurfette" zoas 30+ polyps
-Bright blue/purple centers with bright green rims, probably named but who knows. Personal favorite of mine. Originated from Frank. 20 + polyps
-"Tyree neon green toadstool" (2x if you want the extra frag that's closed up in the pic)
-"Rainbow" BTA
$100

Also large chunk of GSP. (does not include BW BTA hiding behind it in the pic)
$20, or free with the combo rock above.

No fish parasites in the system. will include at least one valonia bubble hiding somewhere, otherwise nothing annoying that I'm aware of.

Sudbury / Framingham.

Attachments

• IMG_0455.jpeg
    IMG_0455.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
combo rock

Attachments

• IMG_0456.jpeg
    IMG_0456.jpeg
    220.7 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_0457.jpeg
    IMG_0457.jpeg
    188.7 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0459.jpeg
    IMG_0459.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 134
That was fast :)

I'm headed out for the afternoon, but will hold it for you. I Can meet later or tomorrow.

Do you have a bucket with a lid? That would be easier than finding appropriate bag(s).

Yes I can bring a bucket with a lid. And would tomorrow work for you? That would work better then later I think…but what time later are you thinking if so?

Perfect for a "newish" tank. The rock is at the very least well seeded with coralline, mini-brittles, and who knows what else.

Do you want just the combo rock for $100, or both the combo AND the GSP for $100? I can also throw in a nice fresh frag of orange cap for the additional cost of $0.

I'll be out hiking today, should be home a little after dark. I don't stay up late at all, but I'm always up early.

is this still available?

Hi, Good question. I've been holding for the first person who was interested, but that seems to have stalled. I do still have it.

I'll check in with the first person who was interested and get a status check. If they aren't able to take it, you are next in line. John

Hi, Good question. I've been holding for the first person who was interested, but that seems to have stalled. I do still have it.

I'll check in with the first person who was interested and get a status check. If they aren't able to take it, you are next in line. John
Awesome, thank you!

Back