Almost had my 1st MAJOR Disaster last night!

Kevin McG

Ni Hao!
Well last night my wife and I are laying in bed watching the 11 o'clock news
when all of a sudden there is a large banging sound followed by what sounded like a flowing river. I look at my wife and ask if she is running the dishwasher or washing machine. She replies NO! I jumped out of bed so fast I nearly pulled a muscle.
I am thinking all the way to downstairs OH MY GOD TANK BROKE....... OH MY GOD TANK BROKE....... OH MY GOD TANK BROKE....... I run into the fish room to find water squiting everywhere.
Turns out the ro/di line that comes out of the faucet adapter popped off while filling.

Good thing this happened at night when I was home.

Note to self.... turn ro/di off when not home :D :D

Yep, I had one last night. What a flippin mess! My rug is all peeled away from the walls with fans on blowing underneath everything. Yes, I said rug, my wife insisted we put a rug in the basement. I just have to borrow a knee kicker to put it back. The drain in my slop sink plugged up on me and the waste water over flowed the sink. Next house gets tile in man town..........

Kevin McG said:
Well last night my wife and I are laying in bed watching the 11 o'clock news
when all of a sudden there is a large banging sound followed by what sounded like a flowing river. I look at my wife and ask if she is running the dishwasher or washing machine. She replies NO! I jumped out of bed so fast I nearly pulled a muscle.
I am thinking all the way to downstairs OH MY GOD TANK BROKE....... OH MY GOD TANK BROKE....... OH MY GOD TANK BROKE....... I run into the fish room to find water squiting everywhere.
Turns out the ro/di line that comes out of the faucet adapter popped off while filling.

Good thing this happened at night when I was home.

Note to self.... turn ro/di off when not home :D :D

had that happen too, I can only imagine what would have hapened if I was gone

:D you must have one of those quick release adapters,that has happened to me.They make quite a bang when they go don't they LOL
-Liam.

Back