Hello. Bought a 125g last month, almost done planning and setup

SoHereEyeSit

BRS Member
I have a dry tank in my basement for the last month and this is already the most expensive hobby I have lol. After years in freshwater I made the move and started planning for a reef tank, very excited. If you’re in Worcester county keep a look out for me, I will be in the hobby for a long time.

1642108988557.gif

I have a dry tank in my basement for the last month and this is already the most expensive hobby I have lol. After years in freshwater I made the move and started planning for a reef tank, very excited. If you’re in Worcester county keep a look out for me, I will be in the hobby for a long time.
Welcome to the club! Some of the best money I've spent in the hobby was paid membership.

I think it's like $20 a year but man, it pays off fast, especially if you have a new tank. Paid members have FREE access to the par meters (which are costly to rent), and members frequently hook each other up with frags for awesome deals. Just the other week someone posted that they would give frags away to new paid members. It includes free admission to BRS events like our annual frag event, and there is even a discount for paid members who buy frozen food in bulk.

All in all it's a great deal.

Back