and we thought fish were expensive

Skipton's

Scott,

I beat you to a Powder Blue Montipora Digitata (you gotta come over and see this...it is insane! :eek: ) at Skipton's last Wed :D. I also bought a pink stylo, really nice yellow acropora and lots of salt. Brendon helped me out, and as always, great service! It was my first trip there but it definitely will not be my last.

I beat you to a Large Soly
Doh!

B hooked me up last week. He's always got great stuff.

Attachments

• efflo1thumb.jpg
    efflo1thumb.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 235
Thanks guys,

The site will really be developing over the next few months. Now we just need to learn how to use our camera. :)

Chuck, that blue Montipora is off the hook!!!!!!!! You have to get some pics up. I can't wait to get more of those.

Scott, that soly looks great. The other one is starting to color back up real nice after the light problem.

-B-

heres a bigger pic of the Soly from Skiptons:

Attachments

• efflo1brs.jpg
    efflo1brs.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 227
>Powder Blue Montipora Digitata <

Yeah, it was just a purple one that bleached on me and I figured someone would be sucker enough to buy it. ;) :p

Just kidding! Sounds like you got a cool coral Chuck, good luck with it.

Chuck,
I saw that the day after it came in, but didn't buy it cause I'm in the process of moving. That is a VERY NICE piece. I couldn't believe it! Let me know if and when you frag it.

Jeff

Yeah, the species we have are A. echinata not lordhowensis, which are still going for a chunk of change. Our price is actually lower than some that I have seen online and at other shops (except on the one I really do not want to sell) :)

-B-

Back