anemone ID

Steve H

Formerly sch1013
yesterday I pasted an LFS I've never been to and went in to see if they had saltwater stuff. Their "setup" was horrible and this guy was dying in the corner of the tank. I'm not sure what kind it is or even if it will survive, I thought white meant sick or dying, any help is appreciated, thanks.

Attachments

• reduced.jpg
    reduced.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 180
Was it the place next to BLDG 19? I've been there once, and if it was I love how they have it listed on the tank as "White Anemone". Almost looks like a bleached Sebae. That's how my sebae looked when I got it.

no it was a place in brockton, I've been to the store your talking about, I stopped going in there because of the smell and I can't stand the way they treat their animals.

Yeah, that place is HORRIBLE. I felt disgusting walking through it. Sorry to hear there's another bad one close by.

Where is this one in brockton? I didn't even know there was a fish store in this city. It sucks that it is a crappy one tho.

its bowies on center street in the same plaza as the grossmans bargain outlet. The employees were nice and talked about upgrading the system they seemed new to saltwater stuff. Maybe in the future it will be a good place to get some things, maybe even a new BRS sponser.

Back