Another Bulk Reef Supply group buy

afboundguy

Acan's are inedible candy
Staff Member
BRS Member
So you love getting stuff from Bulk Reef Supply but you missed out on the last group buy a few weeks ago because you were strapped for cash? Or you didn't "need" anything just yet?

Well great news!!! I being one of those that didn't have the cash for what I want now does so I'm attempting to get 10 people to do the same kind of group buy that Sherri did mere weeks ago (http://www.bostonreefers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=79100)

I emailed BRS yesterday and here's the gist of it...

It's really easy to set up a group buy. You have the basic details correct: we need 10 people to sign up, everyone places and pays for their order separately which is shipped to their own house. This is what I need from you to get started:

Pick a Tuesday that the group buy will start.

A list of participants that includes first and last name and most important: the email associated with each members bulkreefsupply.com account.

Here are some extra details and some important details on how this will work.

Participants need to have an account on bulkreefsupply.com before the start of the group buy. We take late comers, but it's easier if everyone on the list has an account for us to upgrade with group buy access right away.

On the starting Tuesday an email will be sent out to everyone notifying them that their accounts have been updated and they can make their purchase.

Everyone has a week to place their order(s).

The following Monday each participant will have their account set to Preferred Customer which gets them special pricing on future orders. Preferred pricing is generally between Retail and Group pricing.

So if you want to get in on this pm or post here so I can get the list together to let them know and also make an acct on Bulk Reef Supply!!!

Opps and I was thinking Tuesday June 2nd as the start Tuesday...

I actually asked what the group pricing would be for the RO/DI 5 stage plus and it was $160 :D And that's what I'm getting :p Sign up on the site and PM me your first, last and email so I can put you on the list...

Interested. I was going to be ordering carbon anyways. Let me know and I can provide my account info.

JD

pm sent im in on it.

D I never got a pm...

how can i see the prices for the group buy?

From what I understand about the last one is you have to have 2 windows open up to BRS and have one signed in and the other normal to compare the prices. Some things are more discounted than others...

Interested. I was going to be ordering carbon anyways. Let me know and I can provide my account info.

JD

Just shoot me a pm with your full name and the email addy you have for the BRS account...

And just to clarify it's my understanding that as long as we get 10 people who just order 1 thing we get this discount...

IM SO IN! but need to talk to my mom first....... shes the one with the credit card...... and well just gota ask. but will let you no as soon as possible

did you get my pm?

Yep you're on the list.../

Dave I sent you a pm with the info are we all set?

I didn't get the pm :confused: Try again...

i dont think hes sent them to the brs ppl yet??!!?!?! i dont know if he ever receved the pms?

I haven't sent the list to the bulk reef supply people yet... Want to wait till next Tues to send the list so I'm not emailing them 10-20 times...

IM SO IN! but need to talk to my mom first....... shes the one with the credit card...... and well just gota ask. but will let you no as soon as possible

Sounds good...

Coralcor makes it 7 people I think and I've gotten verbal commitments from 3-4 more people who I know will order their just being lazy getting me their info :D

Back