** Another Top Notch Visit to Jay's Aquatics! **

Palyanna

Nano Princess
Got up early this morning and headed up to Jay's Aquatics. Hands down, Jay's is our favorite LFS. What other LFS could you go to where someone asks if you would like coffee since they are running out to Dunkin' Donuts (Jay's father)? Even though it's roughly an hour away from home, it's always worth the drive. Jay is running a great LFS in New Hampshire - there is always something new each time we go up and Jay's "hands on" operation of the business keeps up coming back. Keep up the good work Jay! Love the new blue spotted goby / pearly jaw. :D

I just got back from Jays and the blue spotted goby almost came home with me but the zoos and palys were screaming louder to be taken home. Hand picked by Jay directly from New York just arrived last night fully opened. I nearly broke my budget as hard as I fought back the temptation. Came away with a Yellow monti with purple polyps that just popped right out at me as it was the first coral to stand out in the SPS tank. I'm eating pancakes and hotdogs for dinner this week as I sit in front of my tank and say to myself it was worth it.

Glad to hear you scored at Jay's, too!

I just got back from Jays and the blue spotted goby almost came home with me but the zoos and palys were screaming louder to be taken home. Hand picked by Jay directly from New York just arrived last night fully opened. I nearly broke my budget as hard as I fought back the temptation. Came away with a Yellow monti with purple polyps that just popped right out at me as it was the first coral to stand out in the SPS tank. I'm eating pancakes and hotdogs for dinner this week as I sit in front of my tank and say to myself it was worth it.

You are too funny! We eat a lot of hot dogs around here, too (F.Y.I. chicken patty sandwiches are another good alternative). Ha! Ha! You know, we always score something cool at Jay's, that's why we never mind taking the drive. I didn't notice the purple polyps. The gobies are beautiful and really nice size. The quality of his livestock is second to none. I love going up there! Post some pics of your purple polyps if you get a chance. :)

Also agree Jay and his dad are great people! On monday I had Jay order me a Oceanic 28 Bio Cube along with everthing else required to set it up and everthing was ready and waiting for me today; thanks Jay!

Back