Any Rhode Islanders...

Miller

Non-member
...interesting in having a cookout or some type of "get-together".

Maybe some time in the second half of April or in May?

Im down. Ill bring some beer.

anyone interested in a dual purpose fish goo party? just throwing it out there

Im down. Ill bring some beer.

anyone interested in a dual purpose fish goo party? just throwing it out there
If people wanted to make fish goo that would be alright. I have some from one we went to....stuff it to liquidy for my liking.
I'm not from RI but can I come anyway.
I guess we could let a few MA people in:p

Any ideas when I good weekend to have get together would be?
I might know of a location if the landlord approved it:rolleyes::cool:

While we work on the details of when and where anybody want to get together in Providence for dinner?

There is a SWEET spot on Chalkstone Ave called Los Andes:D. The owners have just started to get into salt water tanks and have a display tank in the early beginnings in the restaurant.

I am thinking a Tuesday or Wednesday night would work best for me:eek:. I think they are open till 8pm during the week, but if we had enough people coming I am pretty sure they would be more then willing to stay open later:D. Awesome guys.....great food!!!!!!!!!!

I was heading down to PVD tonight to stop at my favorite chinese food restaurant.

Barry, Mel and I would be happy to come down some Wednesday or Tuesday but it would have to be more like 8:30 for me as I work in Boston and don't get home until ~7:15.

I was heading down to PVD tonight to stop at my favorite chinese food restaurant.

Barry, Mel and I would be happy to come down some Wednesday or Tuesday but it would have to be more like 8:30 for me as I work in Boston and don't get home until ~7:15.

If they can't stay open that late then we can go to one of the many tasty Chinese restaurants in Providence!!!!!!!

We've got 4 for dinner now.

J
Mel
Barry
Jen

Where is Andrew and Angelo....surely they will come:cool:(<---INVITED, Andrew can't be pouty now:p).

If I see John from Sea Creatures I'll let him know:cool:

wheres your fav chinese food? ive heard excellent reviews about a place near the lincoln mall...i think its called Asia Grille

Dragon 2000 - 127 Mathewson Street Providence.

Its a wicked hole in the wall and not very big, but everyone is welcome we just might have to sit at separate tables.

If I'm not away, I might be interested in dropping in. You can count me in for dinner too if I can make it.

I have a house on the beach in Warwick, firepit in the backyard and the landlord doesn't mind parties in the slightest....bring your rods and we can hit the beach for stripers and bluefish afterwards :D

....I would just need advanced warning, as the kitchen is destroyed right now :p

Back