Anybody familiar with the book CORALS by Julian Sprung

Kevin McG

Ni Hao!
This book was recommended to me by a friend in the hobby.Anybody else using this reference guide for infomation?

You could check it out of the BRS library and see if you like it before you buy it.

Hey Kevin,
I dont know far you are from lowell but if you want to swing by and borrow the book, you're welcome to.
I also have some green star polyps for you if you come by. I saw your post on the other section and your tank is looking look. Just take it nice and slow.

this is me said:
Hey Kevin,
I dont know far you are from lowell but if you want to swing by and borrow the book, you're welcome to.
I also have some green star polyps for you if you come by. I saw your post on the other section and your tank is looking look. Just take it nice and slow.

Are you kidding? you are awesome! I am from Lowell and now live in nashua. Drop me a e-mail and we can make plans.

kevin that is a good book.I also have his book inverts.If Your in my area got a few shrooms if u want.I think you know what town i'm in. if not pm me.

Kevin McG said:
Are you kidding? you are awesome! I am from Lowell and now live in nashua. Drop me a e-mail and we can make plans.
Hey, i was once a nooob! and many people have helped me get where i am now. I'm just returning the favor.
:)
check your pm!

IMO, it is a great book for pictures, just so/so on information. Eric Borneman's "Aquarium Corals" is much better for information, IMO

-B-

Back