Anybody know Mayhem?

jasonrusso

Non-member
Anybody know of or has done business with this member? I paid him last week for an Apex display. It was supposed to ship on Friday, but I haven't heard anything. He isn't responding to messages anymore.

I'm sure I'm going to get the standard "personal problem" or "family emergency," but that is no excuse to stop communicating.

@Mayhem

Last edited:
Anybody know of or has done business with this member? I paid him last week for an Apex display. It was supposed to ship on Friday, but I haven't heard anything. He isn't responding to messages anymore.

I'm sure I'm going to get the standard "personal problem" or "family emergency," but that is no excuse to stop communicating.

@Mayhem

I don’t know him. I hope he responds to you and ship it out to you. And Good luck.

Yes. We had to take him to small claims for a Red Sea Reefer system that he picked up and wrote a bad check for. Sorry to hear that you are also having an issue. Wish that I had posted a PSA about it. Especially after seeing a post of him attempting to sell items from the stolen system

Back