Anyone interested in ORGANIZING another Marine Depot group buy?

I could probably do it, but Lawrence might not be the most convenient pickup spot for other people if they're around Boston or to the south.

Ok, I guess I'm the pointman for this. The Marine Depot order will be placed on November 22nd (if we have $175 of merchandise). Pickup can be at my house in Lawrence, or at the December meeting. Post here with product number, description, and total price. When it's clear that we're over $175, everyone should send me a check or paypal to my email address. Paypal must include 3% fee. (that's how paypal works, right?) If I don't have your money I won't order your items.

Frag donations are also accepted if you're feeling guilty for taking advantage of my helpfulness :D

Nate

Nate,

Thank you for volunteering ;)

The reward for your helpfulness is to keep the free Marine Depot t-shirt :D

Ah.. Marine Depot site... it's like a candy store :) Nate I should order around $60 to $100. I'll post the items later.

Here is my order:

Item # Description Price
eh3590000 Eheim Plant Tongs 14.99
hg11273 3? nylon fish nets .99
hg10801 801 Air pump 4.99
hg10790 battery operate AP 6.99
km3531 Kent Marine Rx-P 8.95
tl3911 Sea veggies clips 1.99
_____
Total 38.90

PM me your address so I can send you the check.

thanks

Thanks for organizing this. Her is my order:

Item# Description price
EA1113 media bag $2.25
EA1135 media bag 3.00
SC3191 Seachem deNitrate 6.99
HG17840 Hagen test kit 7.99
HG17850 Hagen test kit 7.99

Total $28.22

I'm happy to mail you a check or drop off the cash. Please confirm deadline.

Thanks.

Ok, I've got orders from VNG and Cliff. Everyone please get your shopping lists together and post them here, so I can confirm that we have the $175 order. At that point you can paypal or mail your checks to me (or drop by if you're in the mood for a visit).

The order will be placed on the 22nd, so hopefully I'll be able to confirm that we have a full order in the next couple days, and you folks can get checks in the mail, or cyber-ether, by this weekend.

Thanks, Nate

That's fine with me, but it might cost more than a free T-shirt to get me to lug that stuff around! :D

Actually there's plenty of room in my truck, and it'll improve my traction if we have a snowstorm before the next meeting :)

But whatever you're ordering, POST YOUR LIST (even a partial list, you can add more later). So far we aren't over $175 on the confirmed orders, so it would be nice to break that threshhold, so that people who are sending checks can do so this week.

Thanks, Nate

Back