Anyone order from Champion Lighting lately?

stevenp

(not so) Young MC
Good? Bad? I remember a few complaints a year or so ago about their service. Just looking for a little reassurance before I place an order with them.

I've generally had pretty good luck with them over the years. They are usually very fast to ship out, and also shipping tends to be inexpensive with them. However, you should check with them to see if everything you want is in stock, they are not very good about communicating with you if something is on back order. If you are looking for spare parts for equipment they are very good.

I had a problem with them a few years back both times ordering an ehiem pump, it took them a very long time to ship, to this day I am not sure what happened either time but it was weeks before I got my order. I was not really upset or in a rush but if I was I would have been pretty angry. I have not ordered from them since but most of what I hear are good things about them.

Thanks for the info, guys.

I'm going to take Greg's advice and call them before placing the order to make sure everything is in stock.

Back