April 2008 Frag Swap thread

Moe_K

Stabbed by Foulke
Next frag swap will be at the end of the 27 Apr 2008 meeting.

There's another thread stuck to the top of Reef Talk with information on the date/time/location of the meeting. For details or questions, see that thread.

As usual, in the frag swap thread, please note what you're looking for and/or what you've got to trade.

Posting frags for sale here is okay, as long as you're just a hobbyist, and the frags will be at the meeting.

For new folks: a "frag" is a piece of coral. In this hobby we like to cut off pieces of coral and trade or sell them to others. We have a frag swap at the end of our monthly meetings.

To keep this thread as uncluttered as possible, if your post is not specifically about arranging a coral trade (or selling/buying), then start a new thread with the question or point. For example, if you want to know the best way to pack frags, please start a new thread.

Hopefully this frag swap thread will remain useful.

Note that if somebody starts a new thread about their frags available at the meeting (not within this thread), it will get moved to the appropriate Marketplace forum. Feel free to mention within this thread if you have a separate thread in the Coral forum.

Have fun. :)

I have for trade
6 - 1.5 inch tall multi branched German blue digi.
1 - 2 inch tall Bali Green slimer
1 - 1 inch tall bali green slimer
2 - Grape monti caps 3/4 inch
3 - Orange monti caps 1 - 1.5 inch, 1 - 3/4 inch, 1 free to newbie with the right lighting.

I also have orange eagle eye zoos 9 polyp's. (Id not confirmed but they are nice)
Would love to trade for some nice zoo's, acans, or duncans.

If no one steps up for the trade these will be for sale in a week or so.
Watch the coral for sale thread.

Anyone else got corals for trade or sale?

If you have a sale thread in the Coral (for sale) forum, it's okay to link to that thread here.

I'm looking for some cool Acropora frags, a Hydnophora frag, Alveopora?, anything else different. Just really getting started with SPS corals.

Looking for Dendros and/or Duncans.... will be at the meeting.. (I'll be late but I'll be there).

Michael

my sps wish list for the meeting

. Cali tort

. bottlebrush./acros

a.turaki theres a nice one I have seen out there in BRS land

Pink birds nest

Brain cramp at the moment but heres a start

thanks again all:):)

my sps wish list for the meeting UPDATED:)

. Cali tort . great :) thanks don

a.turaki theres a nice one I have seen out there in BRS land..:)thanks don

Pink birds nest still on the hunt

Tub's Crayola Acro

bottlebrush./acros still on the hunt

asorted stags already have the greenish blue that came from reefermedics tank

thanks again all

Back