April 2008 Superglue group buy

Reef55

BRS Member
Ok, it is that time of year again for a superglue group buy :)

Same stuff as last time, the product is:

BSI IC-Gel: http://www.bsiadhesives.com/Pages/hobby/ca.html
icgel.jpg

The buy is directly from BSI, the manufacturer.

It is thick, and each tube is 0.7oz (20 grams), about 10 times the size of the small tubes you can get at home depot.

The price is $4.20 per tube, paid in advance via paypal.

The totals are as follows based on your order quantity plus PayPal fees. Paypal fees are based on 2.9% plus $0.30 plus another $0.03 per (up to) 10 tubes.

The amounts below include the PayPal fees.

1 Tube $4.62
2 Tubes $8.94
3 Tubes $13.27
4 Tubes $17.59
5 Tubes $21.91
6 Tubes $26.23
7 Tubes $30.55
8 Tubes $34.87
9 Tubes $39.20
10 Tubes $43.52

If you want more then what is listed Simply multiply the number of tubes by $4.20. Multiply that by 1.029. Then add $0.30.

My paypal is my email address. You will have to add the @ sign which I will leave out here to prevent spam. Please let me know your BRS screen name and quantity in the payment.

markponikvar AT gmail.com

This group buy will be open until Wednesday, April 16th at noon. I will place the order that afternoon for delivery to the April meeting.

The minimum order is 72, if we do not make the minimum order amount, we can extend the time or I will refund all paypal payments.

I WILL ADD ON TO THE FOLLOWING LIST IN THIS THREAD HOW MANY EACH PERSON HAS PAID FOR. THE ONLY WAY TO BE ON THIS ORDER IS TO PAYPAL THE MONEY BEFORE NOON APRIL 16TH.

To start the list:

-------------------------------

Reef55 - 10 tubes
-----------------
Total - 10 tubes

It is thicker IMO, and stays in place better. Probably just a matter of personal preference though, both are good products.

Reef55 - 10 tubes
MikeG - 5 tubes
Richardong - 20 tubes
-----------------
Total - 35 tubes

lots of views... does anyone else need superglue??

Thinking about it.....Boston Aqua Farms stuff is a PITA in my experience with it, just about every time I use it I have to clean out the tip because it clogs up or hardens.

If I can find someone close to me who will go to the meeting then I will take 5 tubes...lilke Don I will let you know before the deadline.

If you get 20 Don and Peter gets 5, I'l buy another 2 to get us to the 72 mark.

I'm in for 5. Mark I will paypal you later today.

Don, I will check to see if anyone closer to me is going to the meeting. If not I'll take you up on the offer. :) I will let you know before the meeting.

Thanks guys.

Reef55 - 10 tubes
MikeG - 5 tubes
Richardong - 20 tubes
Crib - 6 tubes
-----------------
Total - 41 tubes

Reef55 - 10 tubes
MikeG - 5 tubes
Richardong - 20 tubes
Crib - 6 tubes
pvh - 5 tubes
ReeferMedic - 10 tubes
Miller - 3 tubes
-----------------
Total - 59 tubes

Due to an unnamed friend, better pricing has been secured ($3.50 per tube plus paypal), which looks like this:

1 Tube $3.90
2 Tubes $7.50
3 Tubes $11.10
4 Tubes $14.71
5 Tubes $18.31
6 Tubes $21.91
7 Tubes $25.51
8 Tubes $29.11
9 Tubes $32.71
10 Tubes $36.32

For people who have already paid, I'll be refunding you the difference.

Enjoy :)

Back