AquaCave

underh2o2long

Non-member
My first order with AquaCave and I think it will be my last. Ordered a Water Blaster HY Circulating Water Pump on the 15th. Other than a email confirming my order, I never got shipping/tracking info. Called Thursday for status, person who answerd could not give me a straight answer if it was shipped or not. Told him I want to cancel then, he said it may have already been shipped... then says he will check out the status and call me back... never did. I just wanted a straight answer if it was shipped or not.:confused: Send a email today asking to cancel my order. There is no reason it should take 4 days to ship a order IMO, at least tell the customer if there is a problem, not get the run around and then blown off to boot. Bad customer service IMO....:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have ordered from these guys alot over the years. And I have to admit my last several orders were well sketchy. The last order I placed I got an invalid tracking number. I emailed them to no avail, I called and couldnt get a real person even left messages that werent returned. On a positive note despite no contact my order came in correct and in good shape. But yeah they seem to be operating a little differently then they used to...

i stopped ordering from them as they dont have good customer service. i did 3 orders from them and all had problems. i now only order from BRS as they ship fast , have great customer service, great products and even email you back! yes thats right...email the customer backLOL

Back