aquacontroller 3 help

J

jokersplayground

hey guys I have a aquacontroller 3 and for a while I was able to connect to it from my tablet and adjust the setting and so on. well now I cant connect to it from anything. I type in the ip address and it just shows (this page can not be displayed). please help im getting very frustrated over here lol.

I cannot help with this exact device, but I am a computer person, to a degree. First, as with every IT solution - trying turning on and off - your controller and your router and a hard on/off for the ipad/phone etc. I assume this is wifi connected and not a direct cat5 connection from the controller or the pc. In either case, on the PC look for the network icon and see if it appears as a device on your network. If not, then it is highly likely the device, for whatever reason, is not connecting to your network. And if that is the case, look for software updates for your devices.

Sorry to be so vague, but so many instances of router problems are solved by turning off and on the devices at issue. Sometimes routers get updated and need to be restarted.

If memory serves, AQ3's are hard wired.
From the faceplate navigate to Network Settings and find out what it has for an IP address.
Make sure that falls inline with your routers dhcp scope.
In the Apex App, what happens when you try and search for new?

If memory serves, AQ3's are hard wired.
From the faceplate navigate to Network Settings and find out what it has for an IP address.
Make sure that falls inline with your routers dhcp scope.
In the Apex App, what happens when you try and search for new?

That's the thing I was able to connect to it like two weeks ago when I had my tablet through my wifi router. Then I ended up getting rid of that tablet as my wife gave me her iPad. I wrote down the IP address and triple checked it before I got rid of the tablet. But when I go to type it in the iPad, iPhone, or the computer I get that message. I did just get my internet upgraded and my router changed, but it did it a few days before that as well.

Changing/upgrading can definitely result in reassigning internal IP addresses. Instead of searching for the IP address, search for the name of the device in the network settings. When the new router is put in place, it will add devices and assign ip addresses as it sees them.

Back