Aqualight Advanced HOT Mount Light

Yes I have seen it. John at Sea Creature in N. Providence has it and two people I know has it. They like it so they say. The Coralife Aqualight Advanced Series I look at it look great I wish it came before I bought the Coralife PC.

My main question about the coralife lights is that they say they use a 175W DE bulb. I've never heard of such a thing.

Ehhh thats the one thing I didn't think about...the screws. I have the 30" aqualight pc's over my tank now (which I love), and I had the original little legs on it, but then when I saw the legs that you could mount, so that I could lift up the lights without taking them off the tank, I got them.
http://hellolights.com/coaqadmole.html
The screws on those legs sucked, one broke while I was putting it on, and they really don't seem too durable. Errr...off to search a little more! I just wish that they made more complete systems in 30", everything seems to come in 24" or 36".

You can probably get nylon bolts that are the same size at any hardware store. The cast plastic ones that probably come with it are too brittle.

Back