Aquapod 12g with 70w HQI (holding tank)

yukyuklee

Free.99
Well... I have been bit by the acro bug... so mostly all my zoa's\palys and acans are going over the this tank so I can rescape my Solana :)
haven't moved everything as you can see but wanted to slowly move in my corals into this tank.

so here it is lol... (Still a work in progress!)
not really digging this black sand but it will do for now.

ap12.JPG

ap122.JPG

Last edited:
lee, do you need any more egg crate i could throw some your way you seem to have a million frags

moved couple more Acans and other stuff lol...
ap1222.JPG

haven't moved my purple hornets and candy apple reds yet...

Solana pretty empty but cleaner!
solana12.JPG

might be a good time to go sand less in this solana and switch out the black sand! (going to take forever)

Last edited:
ahh... finally done...
after spilling some salt water on my floor... and forgetting to turn off
my ro\di unit and almost flooded my kitchen i think it was well worth it LOL!
ap122222.JPG

top12.JPG

looks the same...only smaller

LOL

LOl! smaller and more cramped
you should see my solana now.. i'll post pics on another thread for my solana

Found this in the back of my rock work in the solana lol...
forgot I had some of these and also found some other frags that fell in the back
froggie.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice holding tank, I like the pictures with the powerbrite. I'm with you on the black sand or grey coast. I have it in my son's tank and never really loved it liked it but not love it.

very nice tanks how do u like the 70 watt over your holding tank do u notice growth on sps

I didn't put any sps in this tank its holding all my softies and dendros lol...
as for the 70watt eh... its ok but most of the bulbs that come in 70w are too white for my liking... I need to get a new bulb soon.

Very nice holding tank, I like the pictures with the powerbrite. I'm with you on the black sand or grey coast. I have it in my son's tank and never really loved it liked it but not love it.

Thanks Ronnie the colors really POP with these powerbrites, yeah I don't really like this black sand it tends to make the tank look too dark but its there and I'm kind of lazy to swap sand out so yeah... lol

Also the vortech MP10 is not even near the half power point, I blasted it on full and all the frags flew like a tornado lol

Back