Ato container thoughts

mike030987

Non-member
So I have had my ato set up for about a month now. The tank is in the dining room and there is no room under the tank for a container. Right now it feeds off if a white 5 gallon container on the side of the tank. I dont mind the white but I'm looking for something larger that fits in the same area so I don't have to keep swapping out containers every week or so. I'm looking for inexpensive ways that fit the area. Anyone have any thoughts? Not really sure what out there is food safe or ok to use or what not. The footprint is 16" x 15". TIA for any thoughts. Mike

There are some available that will fit that footprint? I never could find any that I thought were food grade plastic at least. I'll look into it.

The 10 gallon night not be a bad idea. At least it's double the volume.

As for the dog food container. Great idea but I'm looking for more inexpensive ways.

Hey thanks but it is not worth the travel in gas to get to my house and back from where he lives.

I would t expect you to come if that was an option anyways.

My ro water and salt mix water are in two different 20 gallon brutes in the basement but seeing as I live in a re tsp house I can't very well still ANY holes in the floor for lines or what not. If I could my whole filtration would of been in the basement lol.

do you have a basement? a small Peristaltic pump and a 30gal brute would do the trick.

do you have a basement? a small Peristaltic pump and a 30gal brute would do the trick.

I have a rental house and any put any holes through the floor or else I would do that.

I don't need to really hide the container I just want something a little larger than 5 gallons that isn't a huge mess and could fit my footprint requirements.

I have tall cylindrical 15g barrels that are about 16'' in diameter that I use next to the tank for ATO

Back