Awesome Auction- Thank You!!!!

Greg, taking a pic of himself in the mirror, how does that song go???

Attachments

• PA220105 (Medium).JPG
    PA220105 (Medium).JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 319
Too funny!! Did anyone notice Greg Hiller with all the loot behind him?? :rolleyes: ;)

I was just going to edit something about that in! Looks like he was making a break for it with all the aforementioned "goodies"! :D

"Now is my chance! Everybody, look at Delta!"

Edit - HEY, He's got cash too!!!!

Attachments

• Breakforit (Medium).JPG
    Breakforit (Medium).JPG
    32.7 KB · Views: 311
Last edited:
Back at you

Works both ways Mrs. McMirrorson

Attachments

• Back-at-ya.jpg
    Back-at-ya.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 312
I was just going to edit something about that in! Looks like he was making a break for it with all the aforementioned "goodies"! :D

"Now is my chance! Everybody, look at Delta!"

Edit - HEY, He's got cash too!!!!
And a map of the Phillipines on his shirt. Next stop... Manilla! Then on to Palawan . ;)

BTW: to whoever donated the green BTA w/ pink tips, thanks.
The thing is really pretty.

i didnt say i was sellin it. just checking my options before i go down the long hard road of committement to it. But if I do.. it will be "all out"
Thanks to the folks who helped me get it home. They know i don't do "half-assed" so.. it's going to be huge if I do go ahead with it.

Hey what was the deal with that 2x400w 24" MH fixture?? What on Earth would you use that for? A 2 foot wide by 6 foot deep tank?

>What on Earth would you use that for? A 2 foot wide by 6 foot deep tank?<

Actually, I was talking to Brendan in the back about that fixture. You mount a 10K bulb, and a 20 K bulb, and you get the best of both worlds. Perfect lighting for a 90 callon corner. He's got a point.

Back