WTB Baby banggai cardinal fish

Hannahhh

Non-member
Hello, does anyone have cardinal fish that breed in their tank? Could I buy a baby from you? I would really like to add a tiny little baby one to my 12 gallon nano. Nothing is in there that could eat it.
Thanks!

I did see some small ones at the petco in needham. Probably not babies but smaller than I usually see them.

12 gallon nano
Not that I care(I am temporarily keeping a baby biota yellow tang in a 50 lowboy) but my cardinal got really big, easily too big for a 12g. And he was pretty aggressive and once ate a Randall’s pistol shrimp when it was in the water column dropping in during addition to the tank. Is it a 12g long?!?

Not that I care(I am temporarily keeping a baby biota yellow tang in a 50 lowboy) but my cardinal got really big, easily too big for a 12g. And he was pretty aggressive and once ate a Randall’s pistol shrimp when it was in the water column dropping in during addition to the tank. Is it a 12g long?!?
It’s not particularly long. I have a 30 gallon long and shallow tank as well so i can move it over once it gets big.

Back