Back in Mass but came home to the 12:00 samba .

mordibv

Non-member
I got back in last week . I came home to all clocks doing the 12:00 samba . I went to check on my tank and somehow the ATO pump got disconnected from the pump . Water -evel was low and I guess the tank was skimmer-less for a few days .
I also have a unknown scratch on the front of my tank . I would have noticed something like that . I seriously doubt I did it . Someone else is saying " How did that happen ".
Any who fish and coral are fine with the exception of my Setosa which got a bad burn from a acan it fell into . 25 % is fried . Water has been changed . RKL updated . I had left my sid in storage .
I actually flew home wit
h coral frags in my luggage with no issues .

Here is a pic of my former rainbow milli . U can see where I took a frag of it .

IMG_1445.jpg

A very bad pic of Ultimates Rainbow Prostrata .If i had not stopped by to see a bud from RDU airport I would have missed getting this one back

IMG_1447-1.jpg

I want to say this is Horrida . Anyone wanna take a guess ?

IMG_1443.jpg

It's not worth taking a pic of the 500 efflo, a loripes and purple plasma since they are pretty small . But u can't argue with free . BIGGRIN

Just a friend checking on the mail . I bought an Eheim feeder so nothing had to be done at all . I even moved the AC unit to that room and closed the door .
There was no need to go in that room at all . I am over it .

Back