Free Bangai Cardinal-Free

aaronf30

Non-member
If i can catch one of my Bangai cardinals its free if someone wants it. I have two and they are battling. Pick up either in Boston or Grafton MA. Let me know if interested and i will try to catch it later this week. Looks healthy to me. Medium sized

If i can catch one of my Bangai cardinals its free if someone wants it. I have two and they are battling. Pick up either in Boston or Grafton MA. Let me know if interested and i will try to catch it later this week. Looks healthy to me. Medium sized

Good morning i’m also interested and I can pick it up in Grafton MA

Hello was just checking to see if the cardinals are still available thanks, jeff
Hello, is the bangai cardinal still available? Thank you

Back