Ann. Big Announcement: 2023 Coral College - December 9th!

Added to Calendar: 12-09-23

Not to sound like an idiot but I’ve never been to a frag show or coral show of any sort. Will corals be sold here or only informational and demonstrations?
Read the post above, it lists the symposium as and educational learning day as well as a frag swap, the flyer even lists some tof the vendors selling corals.

Not to sound like an idiot but I’ve never been to a frag show or coral show of any sort. Will corals be sold here or only informational and demonstrations?

Yes, you will be able to buy Coral’s as well. I’ve been on one for the first time last year. I don’t remember the area but it was awesome.

There will be 14 vendors selling as well as 4 marine since schools selling what they have grown also in their marine science classes. Vendors are listed at the bottom of the above flyer.

Very nice but to far from me. Ill go to the next one
It's only 15 minutes further than Frag Farmers Market, and 24 minutes further than Toppsfield as well and in case anyone is wondering they will be their with students as well as other schools. Come out, support us and them.

It's only 15 minutes further than Frag Farmers Market, and 24 minutes further than Toppsfield as well and in case anyone is wondering they will be their with students as well as other schools. Come out, support us and them.

Oh great Paul thanks I just couldn’t remember the other location we went me and my family

Paul, I'll pay you for the day to have you there with us.
I appreciate it Paul. Nothing i can do.They dont have anyone to work the weekend because so many people have quit. Hospital is still closed but the lab in the cancer center is still running and someone has to be there. Send me pics.

I’ll be there with my wife two kids and three extras! It had to be this day huh? Thanks guys!!! Just kidding can’t wait to get my wife’s approval for extra goodies cuz of them lol

Do it as many times as needed for however many tickets you need?
Guess I should've added multiples to that button. Sure, go ahead and do it for the amount of people attending kids 12 and under are free I believe. I'll change the button later tonight when everyone is sleeping, trying to get my final coat of paint done on this remodel.

Guess I should've added multiples to that button. Sure, go ahead and do it for the amount of people attending kids 12 and under are free I believe. I'll change the button later tonight when everyone is sleeping, trying to get my final coat of paint done on this remodel.
No worries at all man! I hope everything with the build and remodel is going as smoothly as possible!!

Back