biocube32 led

Chrisnnemo

Non-member
my lights all of a sudden stopped working. any suggestions? I unplugged it reprogrammed it and the green light on the black box connected to the plug went out?

That’s too bad if it’s broken. I bought a reefbreeders from Dong for my cube I think it was around $300. It was expensive for me at the time but it’s way better than the stock light. The upgrade is tricky happy to help but we’ll worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks for the info, not really looking to upgrade the light lol its a 3rd tank. is there a reset on the ballast that is connected to the cord that comes with it? I think that's what is tripping.

Can you txt me photo of the light? I may be able to help. 978-505-8232

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its odd... ill unplug it and plug it back in then when I finish reprogramming it and the lights should come on the green light on the black box connected to the cord goes out. Thinking theres a built in gfi?

Just wanted to thank everyone for the replies and wanted to give an update. I called Cora life and explained what the situation was... they sent me a new power supply free of charge and my lights work! Easy peasy, as far as im concerned excellent customer service.

Back