Reef Deal Black Friday deals

sulcatadragon23

Non-member
I would consider these deals, Bulkreef supply and Marine Depot are haveing door buster deals leading up to their Black Friday super deals. Aquacave and Salty supply too.

You ever take a chance. Well I am because if I dont I guess I'll never know. Pluse it's only a little bit of money, not saying I'm rich but I just have a hunch that it'll be better than apex. I all ready run the DA Reefkeeper titanium elite which is realy good, but I like new toys. If my kids get toys why can't i. Jk. If it doesn't work out o-well my loss I guess.

Think existing DA modules compatible with the reefkeeper wiill integrate with the Archon? Like PC4 and SL1?

Edit: nevermind, see that it does.

Last edited:
Yes all modules will, I've been emailing and on the phone with Eric at DA over the last 3 months about this. Just wanted to make sure all the RK stuff I have I will still be able to use. The biggest thing I wanted is to be able to use this on my iPhone. Also they said their going to be adding a mod to control AI lights and Ecotech products, Buy the way I'm not selling this for them, I'm just excited about this.

Last edited:
Back