Boxes

Piscevore

elsewhere
I need boxes to move with. We decided to move a month early. Hopefully we'll be moving IN by Friday of this week.

Does any work at a place or just happen to have any boxes in the boston area? I'd probably grab a zip car to come pick them up.

hit up a liquor store they usually have tons,i have some but theres no way i could get them to you...

no problem,good luck with the move if your still moving fri night let me know i might be able to give you a hand

had to open my big mouth....JK,if you need anything to move your tank adam and i have plenty of buckets and rubbermade tubs...LMK

That's actually my biggest concern. I'm gonna have to make everyone sign waiver forms before I make them help me carry all the water I want to move :)

I've got to move probably 75-100 gallons. I'm planning on using 5 gallon buckets to carry it out of my house, and then storing it in 30 gallon trash buckets in the vehicle.

when we moved daragons tank we put everything in buckets loaded up the car and off we went.filling and dumping bucketts will be a PITA...

how far are you moving?

Last edited:
I am constantly amazed at how nice and giving everyone on this forum is. Ryan, I would love to help, but I'm not going to be around this weekend - sorry. I just can't believe how nice all you people are!

Hehe. I have some very attractive GSP and Zoo's that belong to PJ in my tank... i'm "borrowing" them for a while so they can grow onto some stuff and reproduce in my tank...likewise, he may "borrow" a few things later on... This is an extension of this policy...he will loan me some labor, but when it comes time, I'm sure I'll be scrubbing his toilet or something in the future :)

Back