Brand new reefers

srezack

Non-member
Hello everyone,
Wanted to introduce myself and my family. We are brand new to the salt water world. We have always had fresh water but wanted the upgrade. We bought an established tank but would like way more color and life in the tank. I am trying to find out how to upload a photo to get more info but we want those "movie" style salt water tanks. We have no problem with the work but also want stuff that we can learn with an always want our reef and fish safe.

Welcome and I'm sure all your questions will be answered. Alot of great people here willing to help in any form of way they can.
Where are u located?

Welcome Aboard! Check out the forum header often for local meetings and speakers.

We have out big auction coming up this Saturday. Maybe you will get a chance to attend.

Good luck!

Welcome !!! Take your time with your tank . salt is way different than fresh . you'll want to research everything you put in and make sure your tank is able to handle it and def. come to the auction

Hello, this is just an option. Many good things to be had at great prices. All donated by most of the members. We usually have a vendor every couple months.

After all it is hard for them because they are trying to run a business and must stay at the shop.

Oh I mean the people there are they bringing stuff to sell. I know people donate stuff but we are looking for the wide range of corals

Back