BRS Holiday Party Dec 3rd 7 p.m. Solea Restaurant Waltham

Shallowwaters

Non-member
Hi Folks,
Here's the plan for our holiday dinner this coming Saturday.

We will meet at Solea at 7 p.m. and pending the amount of people, we will either have a fixed amount per person or simply order off the menu. It's great food with great quality, so please plan on $30 per person.

http://www.solearestaurant.com/index.asp

If we have 30 people reserved by Wednesday, we will have our own room. If not, we will just have a big table.

Please sound off in this thread if you will attend and if you will bring a friend(s.)

This is very casual gathering. Casual clothing is recommended.

Happy Holidays!

Mark

I'd love to go seeing as I live in waltham, however not sure if I can, I need to lay low with spending money until after the holidays.

Event Cancellation

Due to lack of interest and the difficulty organizing a restaurant commitment, Joe Scavo and I have determined that we will/should postpone this event until January and it will become a New Year Party.

Apologizes to all that made family arrangments and for any difficulties this may have caused.

Mark & Joe

Why not make it the day of the meeting and have a lunch after the meeting? that way alot of people will be there already...just an idea...

I know it is a PITA arranging these things but, if possible, I think more than a weeks notice would be helpful.

Back