Brs swag is back!!!

Skeeter7424

More corals than gallons
BRS SWAG IS BACK!!!!

That's right folks, you guys asked for it, so here is first batch of BRS swag that will be re-released! There will be more to come, that is for sure.

On the first batch of swag will be hooded sweatshirts, t-shirts (in a couple colors), and bumper stickers!

First up, the T-shirts!
These designs will all be available on either white, black, grey, or pink shirts (all 3 are shown in the pictures below in no particular order.) I REPEAT, ON YOUR ORDER PLEASE SPECIFY WHICH DESIGN AND WHICH COLOR, They ARE ALL INTERCHANGABLE!!

T-Shirt #1 This is a plain design, with the BRS logo on the front, and the header logo on the back.
white front.jpg

white back.jpg

T-Shirt #2 This is the BRS logo on the front, with the header on the back, and "I glue animals to rocks!" printed beneath
black front.jpg

black back.jpg

Last edited:
T-Shirt #3 This is the BRS logo on the front, with the header on the back, and "We've got crabs!" printed beneath
pink front.jpg

pink back.jpg

Hooded sweatshirt. This will be a "Champion brand 50/50 blend Pullover Hooded Sweatshirt. Will be available in any color shown in the link below with the BRS logo embroidered on the top left chest area. This is just the blue one for reference, but again, please check the link for other colors. Also again, please specify size and color in your payment.

blue hoodie.jpg

http://www.brandbookonline.com/cgi-bin/brand/site.w?location=olc/prod-email-clean.w&product=s700&color=33&design=no&price=28&info=no&browsertitle=BrandBook%20Online%20&frames=no&target=main&sponsor=000003

Last edited:
Lastly will be bumper stickers. These will be white stickers with the BRS logo on them (will be high-res, it came out funny here!)

bumpersticker.jpg

Pricing and Info

T-shirts
-Sizes up to XL are $20, XXL $22, XXXL, $24

Sweatshirts
-Sizes up to XL are #30, XXL $31, XXXL $32

Stickers
-$4 a piece

Payment can be made at Paypal to [email protected]. In the comments section on Paypal please include the list of what you are ordering, including type, size, and color for each item. Also please PM me your list so I can keep a running tally.

ALL items are to be delivered at the June BRS meeting. Sweatshirt orders must be placed by the 17th of June. T-shirt and sticker orders must be placed by the 21st of June.

Any other questions please feel free to PM me, and I will try to answer the best I can!

Thanks All

Last edited:
Anyone can order? Non member as well?
I like to get one for a gift. Could I order and have it ship to my cousin as a surprise?
Thanks

Anyone can order? Non member as well?
I like to get one for a gift. Could I order and have it ship to my cousin as a surprise?
Thanks

YES! Anyone can order. We will not be shipping this batch of shirts, they will be delivered at the meeting at the end of the month.

Back