Bulk Reef Selling Reefbreeders LEDs

It is great that Bulkreefsupply carries Reefbreeders led. It shows that how good these Reefbreeders led are.

I appreciate your support for the past many years and looking forward to be at your service for years to come.

my 2 cents is buy local if you can support our sponsors. if you ever have an issue with you photon you can contact them to help coordinate with reefbreeders. I had an issue with my fixture just as the pandemic started. hundreds even thousands of $ worth of coral in my 120G. I purchased mine through @dz6t at Acro Garden. Dong right away went out of his way to help. He provided me a loner 48” V2+ and help coordinate my return literally in a day. Logan and the reefbreeders team had this repaired and back to me in 3 days. That’s right 3 days. I don’t know for sure but I am sure @All Things Aquatic would do the same to help however they can. I believe in supporting our sponsors and small businesses. Just thought I would share my experience with Acro Garden as this literally just happened 4 weeks ago.

Thanks @dz6t!!

I've also purchased from Dong, and he was very helpful when I was setting it up. I would imagine if I ever needed help with it he would be just as helpful. Definitely support local as much as you can. I still think it's a good thing they're carrying these as they are a local company and now have a nation wide platform to be recognized from.

Upcoming Events

April 21, 2024
Paul B
Club Meeting

Back