Bulk Reef Supply Group Order!!!

Anyone close to Wakefield MA area want to combine orders to get free shipping? I don't think I'll be spending $175/- … so would be cool to place one order to avoid shipping … let me know

firstimer, where are you located? I can order the stuff for you if you're close by ...

thanks!

- Archit

I emailed Bulk Reef the list this morning so hopefully they will upgrade our accounts tomorrow. Hopefully they'll send out an email to all our accounts...

am i late?

this seems like a great idea and i would really want in. please let me know if i still can make it in this deal.

Bulk Reef said they will allow late people... Shoot me your full name and email address you created a Bulk Reef account with...

And they said all the accounts that made it on the list as of yesterday's email should be updated by 1pm CST...

Items can be shipped to your door... It's like normally ordering from them just better pricing... Send me your name and email account...

And to everybody accounts have been upgraded... I'll try sending out pm's like I said I would...

i got an email from BRS and logged on and all that, look like i am an active member, it sounded great and all excited. i went to check the price on the 2 parts, and use another computer which does not have login info, compared the prices on 2 different machines, i see no different. am i missing something? did i not do something correctly? i do see my status as a group buy member as it is indicated. did i simply wasted my and your time going through the process for nothing?

some of the stuff they cannot sell any lower than MAP, most of the stuff you'll save money on is the BRS brand stuff.

I had to sign up again, it said my e-mail was not found in their system, used the same e-mail to sign up as before but now i cannot find the e-mail they had sent out about the GB. Could someone forward that to me @ [email protected]
thanks!

Last edited:
If you log on it should have the normal price in bold orange and under that it should say in a peach box below that says your discounted price buy 1 for a lot lower... But like kotu says some stuff won't get much of a discount... You'll get the biggest discount on their own items...

I remember reading in the e-mail BRS sent out that it will say something next to your name to confirm the GB went thru.

If you log on it should have the normal price in bold orange and under that it should say in a peach box below that says your discounted price buy 1 for a lot lower... But like kotu says some stuff won't get much of a discount... You'll get the biggest discount on their own items...

ok, confirmed what you said, thanks.

Now i need someone closer to me need to order with me so we can come up with $175 for the free shipping.

Marlborough, Shrewsbury, Randolph, Worcester, Quincy.

Dave, I set my account up, sent you my account and full name, and then placed my order with BRS. I got a notice that my order has shipped but
no mention of any discount. I e-mailed them but have not heard anything as yet. Maybe sent in the order too soon?

Back