Can anyone cut glass?

MikeG

Non-member
Anyone around the Marlboro area that can drill holes for 2 1" bulkheads in a sump? Looking to get it done cheaper than LFS.

I wont do it for you (because I can't afford to guarantee my work) but if you want to borrow a bit, let me know.

Rich,
Thanks for the offer. I don't think I want to try myself since I haven't done this before. I would want to see it al least once before attempting on my own.

If you can't find anyone to do it, I may have some scrap pieces of glass you can try drilling. I think I had leftover from when I cut the overflow boxes.

How big of a tank is this? I'd have a pro do it if its thin glass, but if its thick stuff, its pretty easy to do.... But dont do it if you dont feel comfortable with it.

Mike...

Gustavo is going to be at my house this Friday night to dremel me an overflow in the pony corral. Can you come over Friday night? We can have some beers and watch the "Mastah Drillah" at work.

Dave

7:00 PM. Gustavo's wife will be working then. My wife will be working then. It'll be us and the boys. The three of us get beer. The boys get chocolate milk. Unless they get in the way, then they get shots of Jack and go to bed early ;) Kiddin!

D

Back